The “One Thing” Monthly Giving Project
Each month The Well sponsors a “One Thing” giving project. This is an area of focus that will be supported through prayer, time and resources to help people in need in our community.
Upcoming 2021 “One Thing”
OVER FOUR YEARS OF HELPING SO MANY!
The Well monthly One Thing has been serving the community for over four years and with the pandemic, Well members have continued their dedication to being the hope and light for so many! As The Well is preparing for changes regarding coming back into the building, the monthly One Thing is going to get a refresh! Stay tuned for updates in the coming months and look for a kick-off for the community outreach programs in the Fall!
Please continue to support the many organizations The Well has helped in the past and our own Well community efforts.
- UMCOR – https://umcmission.org/umcor
- 360 Communities/Rosemount Family Resource Center – https://360communities.org
- CAP Agency – https://capagency.org
- The Table – https://www.thetablempls.com
- Every Meal (formerly Sheridan Story) – https://www.everymeal.org
- Feed My Starving Children – https://www.fmsc.org
- Simpson Housing Services (Simpson Shelter) – https://www.simpsonhousing.org
- Love One Another – http://www.loveoneanother363.org/node/9
- Hats & Mittens – http://www.hatsandmittens.org
*not a comprehensive list for all organizations The Well has served for the One Thing.
- Volunteer at The Well – as soon as you are comfortable coming back to The Well to worship, please consider also vounteering to help The Well get back up and running! Contact Bri Hager for all current opportunities, bhager (at) thewellmn.church
- Random Acts of Kindness – continue to be kind to all friends!
- Volunteer at Faith UMC in Farmington to serve meals –
- Love Our Community – Find businesses in the local areas to coninue to support so they can stick around! Reach out to your Well community friends to say hi, send cards to local seniors, care packages to homebound friends and more!
Do you know of an organization The Well community can support by being the hands and feet of Jesus? Please send it to Communications Director, Tami Zvolena, tzvolena (at) thewellmn.church.