May 16, 2021 State of The Well Update
Starting May 23rd
- Singing is back! (masked). You may sing during worship again, while wearing your mask.
- Small Groups – When EVERY group member is fully vaccinated (two weeks POST second shot) the group may meet with no covid-19 restrictions.
Starting May 30th
- Masks optional for indoor worship for those who are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19
- Masks must be worn while singing – remember your mask!
- Masks optional for outdoor worship and events
- Social distancing optional
- There will be special seating areas for social distancing/masking in the Sanctuary during worship services
- No pre-registration required
- Expanded capacity limits
Starting June 6th
- Fellowship time is back on Sunday! As The Well strives to keep everyone safe, below are the guidelines for fellowship hour:
- A hand sanitizing station will be available as you enter the fellowship line to sanitize your hands.
- It is recommended that you mask and maintain social distancing while getting your treats.
- Fellowship leaders will serve the treats.
- Coffee will be pre-poured in environmentally friendly disposable cups with lids. Wooden stir sticks and single serve sugar and creamer will be available. Please remember to put your finished cups in the compostable bins! No dishes (cups, plates, silverware, etc). will be available to use during fellowship time.
Thank you for following these important guidelines and keeping all attendees safe!
- Masks and social distancing are not required at fellowship tables for those who are fully vaccinated. Tables for those who wish to remain masked and continue social distancing will be available.
- Offering resumes as normal
- Communion returns to the Sanctuary, but will continue to be given out in single serving cups.
- Communion will return to worship with servers on July 4th
Questions? Email them to questions (at) thewellmn.church