Updated COVID Guidelines as of August 15, 2021:
The COVID positivity rate in Dakota Count is now over the safe level of 5%. The MN Annual Conference and bishop shifted their guidance to the Yellow caution level. They suggest each church monitor the infection and positivity rate in their location, making adjustments to precautions for rates over 5%. Below are the guidelines for all attendees at The Well, regardless of vaccination status.
- As of August 15th, we require masks for all entering the building except young children under 6 yrs, whether vaccinated or not.
- This applies to worship, office staff, events, and small group meetings.
- Speaking and singing are allowed while masked.
- Masks are optional for performers/worship leaders as long as distancing can be maintained while singing.
- Food and fellowship needs to move outdoors, Sundays and special events.
- Food after funerals have been put on hold.
- Child care can begin when volunteers are ready, child care workers will be required to wear masks.
The Well is hoping the COVID infection and positivity rates in Dakota county turn and start going down. The team is monitoring the data every week or two and adjust the guidelines when they go back down.
Thank you for stepping up and helping The Well keep our families and visitors safe!