COVID-19 Update for The Well, February 25, 2022:
Good news, FINALLY! The number of COVID cases in Dakota County and across Minnesota has come down to safer levels. We are still living with this virus and risk remains for those who are unvaccinated or have compromised immune systems, but the time is here to adjust our guidelines at The Well.
- Beginning February 27th, masks are optional in the building.
- This applies to worship, small group meetings children/youth/GDK preschool.
- In worship a section will be maintained for wearing masks and distance in seating for comfort of individuals and families.
- Fellowship treats will return Sunday, March 6th and can be included in small group meetings.
- Livestream worship will continue to support families who feel more comfortable there.
- Remember if anyone in your family is not feeling 100%, err on the safe side and stay home.
We give thanks to God for each of you and pray we have come through the most challenging times together. Masked or not, we are SMILING!
Please email Lori Maser, email@example.com with requests or questions.
Blessings – COVID-19 Task Force