The Well following the Minnesota Annual Conference phased opening plan:
Due to the State of Minnesota and Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church COVID-19 guidelines, we are required to follow strict protocols for worship including:
- If you have recently been sick or are feeling unwell, please DO NOT attend worship. This includes fever, cough, runny nose, and/or other flu symptoms.
- Social distancing of six feet or more is required. All guests (not within the same immediate family) must stay six feet from one another. Social distancing flag markers will be pre-set on the lawn for easy set-up.
- Attendees must bring their own seating (chair, blanket, etc). You are welcome to bring a shade canopy as well.
- Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- We encourage you to sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station before entering and after worship.
- Attendees must refrain from handshaking or hugging.
- Everyone attending the worship service in-person will be required to register their attendance upon arrival. This information will be used for contact tracing if needed to track COVID-19 cases.
- Unfortunately, The Well is unable to offer nursery childcare or The Well Kids programming at this time.
- The Well building is not open for restroom use. Please utilize the outdoor bathroom located at Camfield Park.